Managing food safety risks in the Agri-food industries written by the principal lecturer in Management Systems for Food Safety of Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester and a graduated Ph.d in Food safety Jan Mei Soon.
The book addresses existing and emerging risks in the primary agri-food sectors and discusses ways to manage, reduce, or prevent these risks from occurring.
In more detail:
• Covers three primary production sectors: crop, livestock, and marine food safety risks
• Provides readers with mitigation strategies in managing risks
• Includes case studies to enhance understanding: Escherichia coli in spinach, Listeria in milk, and Trichinella in bear meat
• Bridges science (risk assessment) with behavioral and perceptual risks
• Presents a holistic approach to managing risk, including risk assessment, communication, and management topics
This book will help RAU students and lecturers from School of Agriculture to understand the issue of food safety and food supply and to see how to manage food safety risks.
We onw the book! See 363.192 SOO at the library catalogue http://catalogue.rau.ac.uk/