The Journal of Cultural Heritage Management and Sustainable Development (JCHMSD) stimulates and encourages research devoted to the sustainable development of cultural heritage and to the positive contribution of cultural heritage management towards a sustainable environment.
JCHMSD develops the skills and knowledge of the international community working in the field of cultural heritage and sustainable development. It disseminates the results of innovative research and practices, contributing to the improvement of current practices while developing and applying new/emerging practices.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
• Cultural heritage – assessment, management, marketing and publicity, tangible and intangible dimensions
• Sustainable development – preservation, conservation, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, demolition, best practices, unsustainable development and consequent threats e.g. urban developments, large-scale agriculture, mining activity
• Cultural heritage and sustainable development – legislation, Cultural Heritage Impact Assessment, effects of climate change, ecological sustainability, social sustainability, economic sustainability
• The role of research and scholarship
• Teaching & curriculum development
Access full-text articles here: www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?issn=2044-1266