Journal of European Real Estate Research – now available on the Library shelves
The Journal of European Real Estate Research, launched in 2008 is published in partnership with the European Real Estate Society, a non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting and advancing the field of real estate research and education throughout Europe.
The Journal of European Real Estate Research aims to provide a European forum for the interchange of information and ideas relating to commercial and residential property.
The journal seeks to:
- Publish well-written, readable articles of intellectual rigour with a theoretical and practical relevance to the real estate profession in Europe.
- Address subjects of major interest and practical importance to the real estate profession;
- Improve property appraisal, finance and investment skills by promoting awareness of cross border applications and related concepts and their implications to indigenous markets;
- Assist the property professional to understand the differences between the various real estate markets across Europe;
- Provide a cumulative source of reference material.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- European Real Estate
- REITs and Financial Derivatives
- Housing and Residential Markets
- Indirect Property Investment
- Cross Border Portfolio Diversification
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Banking and Valuation
- Analytical Techniques and applications in practice
- Sustainability and Investment Value
Access full-text articles from here: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?issn=1753-9269